5 Critical Areas of Educator Mastery Program (100% for 12 months)
Gain instant access to exclusive Laurie Kelly’s Brain Friendly Training videos! Learn the different tips, secrets, and techniques that will dramatically improve your learning environment and teaching methods.
Gain instant access now for only $150.00!
SKU: BFT-BOX-0. Category: Brain Friendly Trainer and Teacher Mastery Program - Single User. Tag: Brain Friendly Training - Learning Hub.
Transform your training delivery – and the outcomes you achieve – with our brain friendly approach!
Laurie Kelly has been opening up the “mysteries of the mind” to trainers and educators from all walks of life around the world – for over 30 years.
He is highly regarded as one of the best Master Trainers in the country, having a unique and impressive system for teaching in a brain-friendly way.
- Gain instant access to all of Laurie Kelley’s Brain Friendly Training videos
- Save thousands of $ on expensive workshops
- 43 Exclusive, Short Video Clips from Australia’s renown training guru
- Includes over 40 prebuilt interactive learning activities just for you so that learning sticks
- Receive a PD certificate after finishing each module
- Module 1: Understanding Different Learners
- The greatest gift an educator can give a student – is an experience of learning that is empowering, engaging and exciting. These videos show trainers how to create powerful lesson overviews, teach using all the senses, and techniques and delivery methods that will engage all of the learner’s brain so no one is left behind.
- Module 2: Learner Engagement
- Learn techniques and strategies to make sure your teaching never loses its ‘magic’! Ensure engagement happens the moment your learning/training delivery starts. Learn powerful ways to spark your learners’ curiosity from the outset, create lessons that feel personally real and relevant, and maximise your students’ learning.
- Module 3: Developing Successful Learners
- Learn the Critical Principles and techniques of Brain Friendly Training, so all learners love to learn, and learning ‘sticks’! Transform your training delivery by learning to keep students wide awake, and in an engaged learning state. These videos demonstrate simple ways to immerse your students with sound, words, visuals, and movement to dramatically improve their learning, engagement, and learning outcomes.
- Module 4: Exciting Learning Environments
- Never lose your learner’s attention again! Learn powerful, yet simple tips, secrets, and techniques to dramatically enhance your learning environment using common objects + effective and engaging revision techniques.
- Module 5: Managing the Training Environment
- Powerful classroom leadership requires good management skills. This collection of short videos teaches critical skills, strategies, and simple solutions to improve trainers’ classroom management, presentation skills, and learner experiences.
What Will You Learn:
- Critical techniques needed in every situation
- How to create powerful lesson overviews
- How to teach using all the senses to maximise learning
- How to deliver the lessons that engages all of your learners’ brain
- Range of strategies and activities to keep students awake
- How to unlock the potential of the students’ minds throughout every lesson
- How to use sound, word, visuals, and movement to ensure your students are engaged
- How to keep your learners engaged and attentive throughout your lesson
- Powerful ways to spark your learners’ curiosity
- How to design and deliver lessons that feel personally real, relevant, and useful
- How to maximise students’ learning of skills and knowledge
- Techniques to improve the learning environment and teaching methods
- How to schedule revisions
- Most common strategies for every educators
- How to execute your learning environment
- How to improve your classroom management and presentation skills
Why Should You Learn Brain Friendly Techniques:
- Teaching students the same method is a mistake every educator make
- Students will easily recall every lesson
- A “great” educator is better that an “ordinary” teacher
- Methods ensures your learners are always in perfect, engaged, and “ready to learn” state
- You can be one of the few powerful and gifted educators around the world
- Simple techniques dramatically transforms your students’ engagement
- Every lessons should “stick” with the students
- Engagement and attention is everything
- “Keeping it real” while training and teaching ensures that learners are deeply engaged
- A great educator needs to master simple skills to make the learning environment interesting and fun
- As an educator, managing the classroom and students is a big deal
Brought to you by: