Session 4: Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit: Training and Assessment (Part 2)
Enhance your RTOs compliance in this workshop!
Only $135 for this session!
Online, Australia-Wide Webinar Series
Session 4: Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit: Training and Assessment Part 2
20th February 2019 – 10:30AM to 01:30PM (QLD/NSW/VIC)
Out of stock
What You Will Learn:
- The Standard compliance for Industry Engagement (clause 1.5, 1.6), Validation (clause 1.9 to 1.11), RPL (clause 1.12), and Transitions (clause 1.26 and 1.27).
- Why RTOs are required to conduct industry engagement
- How to conduct industry engagement
- Examples of industry engagement strategies
- Requirements for conducting industry engagement
- Purpose of validation
- Validation requirements for RTOs
- The RPL requirements for RTOs
- Understanding the RTOs responsibilities in transitions
- What evidence you need to demonstrate compliance
- You will also be doing activities such as:
– Auditing industry engagement, validation, RPL and transition compliance
– Facilitating an industry engagement activity
– Collecting industry engagement evidence
– Collecting validation compliance evidence