Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (TAE50116) Learner Guides
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Deliver premium training services for the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training qualification with this Learner Guide package from 360RTO Solutions!
Get FREE Samples and Pricing Now!
Learner Guides for the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
The Learner Guide package gives you high-quality RTO resources to help you deliver the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training to your students. Resources in this package are written in clustered format. These resources are specially designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with premium and easy to understand learner content for the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training qualification.
The Learner Guide is written in easy to understand textbook format to help students from your RTO make a better grasp of the topic they are studying. Its quality contents will help them complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification to help prepare them for their career.
Like the Assessment Tools package it matches, the Learner Guide package for the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training includes resources for 10 units of competency.
You may read more about the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training on its training.gov.au page.
Structure for TAE50116 Training Materials
Resources in this package are written in a clustered format. Clustering can significantly reduce the workload required from the students, so they have the chance to progress faster and complete the qualification sooner. It also reduces the assessment workload on your trainers and saves your RTO’s money, while still achieving the required learning outcomes.
Simulated Online Workplace
Getting this Learner Guide package also gives you access to a Simulated Online Workplace. Students from your RTO can easily access it online to get sample workplace documents to support their study and help them complete their assessments. These include policies and procedures, templates, case studies, and simulated client files.
Through the Simulated Online Workplace, students are given convenient access to all the workplace materials they need for the course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Online Workplace. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
The Learner Guide package comes with Unlimited Student License. You may give out reprinted copies of the Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have it uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download it on their own devices.
Developer, Licensing, and Support
This learning resource was written and is maintained by Compliant Learning Resources, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 931 604 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
You will receive Learner Guides
- Audit, Validation and Compliance Services
- Nationally-Accredited Courses
- PD Streams
- RTO Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Forms
- RTO Registration Packages
- RTO Training Partnership
- RTO Training Resources
- Individual Units – Learning Resources
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) Tools
- Qualification Learning Materials
- Assessment Tools
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Learning Resources
- Building and Construction Learning Resources
- Business Learning Resources
- Community Services Learning Resources
- Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources
- Education Support Learning Resources
- Foundation Skills Learning Resources
- Individual Support (Aged Care, Disability Care, Home Care) Learning Resources
- Individual Support and Community Services Learning Resources
- Leadership and Management Learning Resources
- Learner Guides
- Project Management Learning Resources
- TESOL Learning Resources
- Training and Assessment Learning Resources
- Work Health and Safety Learning Resources
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Kits
- Training Package
- Vocational Placement Kits
- VET and Trainer Professional Development & Training
- 360 Degrees of Validation Mastery Webinar Series
- Brain Friendly Trainer and Teacher Mastery Program
- Brain Friendly Training
- Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit Webinar Series
- Fast-Tracked Annual Declaration and Audit Mastery Program