Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from 360RTO Solutions!
This TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides – contains learning content for students to study, supersedes the need for additional textbooks
- Assessment Workbooks – fully mapped and written to meet the training package requirements, plus provide good learning experience for your students
- Assessor Guides – include comprehensive assessment benchmarks for assessors to assess against, and additional mapping notes
- Mapping Documents – record of where all training package requirements are found in the workbooks, essential for day to day compliance and at audit
- Access to the Virtual Workplace Resources – extra forms, templates, simulated business documents, and other resources to support your students in completing the course
- Vocational Placement Coordination Kit – to set up and run work placements for the students to complete assessments that must be done in the workplace
Get FREE Samples and Pricing Now!
Training and Assessment Resources for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Train, deliver, and assess the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 10 units of competency.
These Assessment Tools and Learner Guides have already been used in 3 successful addition to scope applications and audits. The resource package has also been through many rounds of validation and rectification as part of an extensive development process.
The materials will come with SME signoffs on the package, which you can use as part of your evidence portfolio at audit. Of course we always recommend you complete your own validation of the assessment tools in preparation for your TAE40116 application to scope audit, but with our resources package the “heavy lifting” has already been done so should require only minimal rectifications, if any.
Having mapped assessment tools for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods. Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these TAE40116 resources.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Unit Structure
Resources in this package are written in clustered format, so multiple units of competency are combined into each workbook. This significantly reduces the work required to complete the qualification, allowing students to progress faster throughout the course. It will also save money for your RTO while still achieving the required learning outcomes.
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
Getting this bundle also gives you access to Simulated Business Resources. Students from your RTO can easily access it online for simulated workplace assessments that will help them complete their courses.
Through the Simulated Business Resources, students will be able to study their course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Business Resources site. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
The unit TAEASS402 does require students to complete a number of assessments in a real workplace, with real students, and real assessments. This means it is not possible to provide a fully simulated pathway to course completion. And the best solution to fulfil this requirement to a satisfactory standard is through vocational placement.
To support this process, all the required documentation to help RTOs set up and run these placements in a compliant manner are included in the package, so your students can complete the required practical assessment tasks. The vocational placement coordination kit (included at no extra charge) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement – written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info – guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info – guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info – guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessment tasks have been clustered into the “Skills Workbook” with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment training resource was written and is maintained by Compliant Learning Resources, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 931 604 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
Assessment Workbooks, Assessor Guides, Mapping Documents, Simulated Workplace Access, Vocational Skills Workbook, You will receive Learner Guides