BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management from 360RTO Solutions!
This BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
The BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management supersedes and is equivalent to the BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management.
Training and Assessment Resources for the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management
Train, deliver, and assess the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 9 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management Unit Structure and Packaging
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units in the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management qualification. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification?s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes. The BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management supersedes and is equivalent to the BSB61218 Advanced Diploma of Program Management.
This RTO training resource package contains has a total of 12 units which consists of?4 core units?and?8 elective units. Follow the packaging rules for elective units:
- 6 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- for the remaining 2 elective units:
- Up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- If not listed, up to 2 units may be selective from an Advanced Diploma or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course
- If not listed, 1 unit may be selected from a Diploma from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- BSBPMG630 Enable program execution
- BSBPMG634 Facilitate stakeholder engagement
- BSBPMG635 Implement program governance
- BSBPMG636 Manage benefits
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO?s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management training resource was written and is maintained by our trusted resource publisher and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions.
Licensing and student education support for these materials will be provided by our trusted publisher.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 657 511 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the BSB60720 Advanced Diploma of Program Management.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.