Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) Assessment Tools
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Deliver premium training services for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management qualification with this Assessment Tools package from 360RTO Solutions!
Get FREE Samples and Pricing Now!
Assessment Tools for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
The Assessment Tools package gives you high-quality RTO resources to help you deliver the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management to your students. These resources are specially designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with the assessment tools properly mapped across the different units in the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management qualification.
Having mapped assessment tools for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification. It also makes it easier for you to design your RTO’s learner textbook and learning resources that will go hand in hand with these assessment tools.
Since these assessment tools are already properly mapped, you can be sure that the evidence gathering methods it contains address the units included in the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management qualification. The package includes 12 units of competency.
This package does require students to have access to the PMBOK and an application for making Gannt charts. We do not provide these materials with the resources.
You may read more about the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management on its training.gov.au page.
Structure for BSB51415 Training Materials
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification’s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes.
You can also change the context of the given questions in the assessment tools to better suit your students and their needs.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
Getting this Assessment Tools package also gives you access to a Simulated Online Workplace. Students from your RTO can easily access it online to get sample workplace documents to help them complete their assessments. These include policies and procedures, templates, case studies, and simulated client files.
Through the Simulated Online Workplace, students are given convenient access to all the workplace materials they need for the course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Online Workplace. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Unlimited Student License
The Assessment Tools package comes with Unlimited Student License. You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools to as many students as you want or have it uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download it on their own devices.
Developer, Licensing, and Support
This learning resource was written and is maintained by Precision Group Pty Ltd, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Precision Group Pty Ltd.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 931 604 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
Assessor Guides, Mapping Documents, Simulated Workplace Access, You will receive Assessment Workbooks
- Audit, Validation and Compliance Services
- Nationally-Accredited Courses
- PD Streams
- RTO Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Forms
- RTO Registration Packages
- RTO Training Partnership
- RTO Training Resources
- Individual Units – Learning Resources
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) Tools
- Qualification Learning Materials
- Assessment Tools
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Learning Resources
- Building and Construction Learning Resources
- Business Learning Resources
- Community Services Learning Resources
- Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources
- Education Support Learning Resources
- Foundation Skills Learning Resources
- Individual Support (Aged Care, Disability Care, Home Care) Learning Resources
- Individual Support and Community Services Learning Resources
- Leadership and Management Learning Resources
- Learner Guides
- Project Management Learning Resources
- TESOL Learning Resources
- Training and Assessment Learning Resources
- Work Health and Safety Learning Resources
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Kits
- Training Package
- Vocational Placement Kits
- VET and Trainer Professional Development & Training
- 360 Degrees of Validation Mastery Webinar Series
- Brain Friendly Trainer and Teacher Mastery Program
- Brain Friendly Training
- Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit Webinar Series
- Fast-Tracked Annual Declaration and Audit Mastery Program