CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care from 360RTO Solutions!
This CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
Training and Assessment Resources for the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Train, deliver, and assess the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 15 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care Unit Structure and Packaging
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units in the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care qualification. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification?s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes.
Theis RTO training resource package includes 15 units total to meet the qualification packaging rules ? including 12 core units plus 3 electives. Units are in development now, prioritising core units first.
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- CHCECE041 Maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
- CHCECE042 Foster holistic early childhood learning, development and wellbeing
- CHCECE043 Nurture creativity in children
- CHCECE044 Facilitate compliance in an education and care service
- CHCECE045 Foster positive and respectful interactions and behaviour in children
- CHCECE046 Implement strategies for the inclusion of all children
- CHCECE047 Analyse information to inform learning
- CHCECE048 Plan and implement children?s education and care curriculum
- CHCECE049 Embed sustainable practices in service operations
- CHCECE050 Work in partnership with children?s families
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
Planned Elective Units
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO?s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care training resource was written and is maintained by our trusted resource publisher and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions.
Licensing and student education support for these materials will be provided by our trusted publisher.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 657 511 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
Assessment Workbooks, Assessor Guides, Mapping Documents, Simulated Workplace Access, Vocational Skills Workbook, You will receive Learner Guides