Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care from 360RTO Solutions!
This CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Simulated Workplace Resources (accessed online)
Get FREE Samples and Pricing Now!
Training and Assessment Resources for the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
Train, deliver, and assess the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 17 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Unit Structure
Resources in this package are written in a clustered format. Clustering can significantly reduce the workload required from the students, so they have the chance to progress faster and complete the qualification sooner. It also reduces the assessment workload on your trainers and saves your RTO’s money, while still achieving the required learning outcomes.
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
Getting this bundle also gives you access to Simulated Business Resources. Students from your RTO can easily access it online for simulated workplace assessments that will help them complete their courses.
Through the Simulated Business Resources, students will be able to study their course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Business Resources site. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care training resource was written and is maintained by Compliant Learning Resources, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 931 604 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
Assessment Workbooks, Assessor Guides, Mapping Documents, Simulated Workplace Access, You will receive Learner Guides
- Audit, Validation and Compliance Services
- Nationally-Accredited Courses
- PD Streams
- RTO Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Forms
- RTO Registration Packages
- RTO Training Partnership
- RTO Training Resources
- Individual Units – Learning Resources
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) Tools
- Qualification Learning Materials
- Assessment Tools
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Learning Resources
- Building and Construction Learning Resources
- Business Learning Resources
- Community Services Learning Resources
- Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources
- Education Support Learning Resources
- Foundation Skills Learning Resources
- Individual Support (Aged Care, Disability Care, Home Care) Learning Resources
- Individual Support and Community Services Learning Resources
- Leadership and Management Learning Resources
- Learner Guides
- Project Management Learning Resources
- TESOL Learning Resources
- Training and Assessment Learning Resources
- Work Health and Safety Learning Resources
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Kits
- Training Package
- Vocational Placement Kits
- VET and Trainer Professional Development & Training
- 360 Degrees of Validation Mastery Webinar Series
- Brain Friendly Trainer and Teacher Mastery Program
- Brain Friendly Training
- Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit Webinar Series
- Fast-Tracked Annual Declaration and Audit Mastery Program