BSB50120 Diploma of Business Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the BSB50120 Diploma of Business from 360RTO Solutions!
This BSB50120 Diploma of Business learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
The BSB50120 Diploma of Business supersedes the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, BSB50315 Diploma of Customer Engagement, BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration, BSB50815 Diploma of International Business, BSB51518 Diploma of Business (Procurement), BSB51715 Diploma of Recordkeeping, and the BSB60815 Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping.
Training and Assessment Resources for the BSB50120 Diploma of Business
Train, deliver, and assess the BSB50120 Diploma of Business with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the BSB50120 Diploma of Business. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 12 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the BSB50120 Diploma of Business allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
BSB50120 Diploma of Business Unit Structure and Packaging
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units in the BSB50120 Diploma of Business qualification. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification?s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes. The BSB50120 Diploma of Business supersedes the BSB50215 Diploma of Business, BSB50315 Diploma of Customer Engagement, BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration, BSB50815 Diploma of International Business, BSB51518 Diploma of Business (Procurement), BSB51715 Diploma of Recordkeeping, and the BSB60815 Advanced Diploma of Recordkeeping.
This RTO training resource package contains materials for 12 units (5 core; 7 electives). Choose 7 elective units, of which: 2 elective unit(s) must be selected from Group A. For the remaining 5 elective unit(s):
- up to 5 units may be selected from Groups A ? I
- if not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
Group A – Business Operations
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
Group B – Leadership
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
Group C – Organisational Development
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
Group F – Digital and Data
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO?s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This BSB50120 Diploma of Business training resource was written and is maintained by our trusted resource publisher and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions.
Licensing and student education support for these materials will be provided by our trusted publisher.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 657 511 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the BSB50120 Diploma of Business.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.