Certificate II in Business (BSB20115) Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business from 360RTO Solutions!
This BSB20115 Certificate II in Business learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (this packages comes complete with assessor instructions, competency mapping, and benchmark answers)
- Simulated Workplace Resources (accessed online)
Get FREE Samples and Pricing Now!
Training and Assessment Resources for the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business
Train, deliver, and assess the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business. The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 12 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
BSB20115 Certificate II in Business Unit Structure
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units in the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business qualification. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification’s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes.
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
Getting this bundle also gives you access to Simulated Business Resources. Students from your RTO can easily access it online for simulated workplace assessments that will help them complete their courses.
Through the Simulated Business Resources, students will be able to study their course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Business Resources site. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This BSB20115 Certificate II in Business training resource was written and is maintained by Precision Group Pty Ltd, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Precision Group Pty Ltd.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 024 703 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the BSB20115 Certificate II in Business.
Please read the 360RTO Purchase Terms agreement prior to completing your purchase on our online shop.
Assessment Tools for Learners and Assessors, PowerPoint Presentations, Simulated Business Access, Trainer Manual, You will receive Learner Resources
- Audit, Validation and Compliance Services
- PD Streams
- RTO Policies, Procedures, Tools, and Forms
- RTO Registration Packages
- RTO Training Partnership
- RTO Training Resources
- Individual Units – Learning Resources
- Language, Literacy, and Numeracy (LLN) Tools
- Qualification Learning Materials
- Assessment Tools
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Learning Resources
- Building and Construction Learning Resources
- Business Learning Resources
- Community Services Learning Resources
- Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources
- Education Support Learning Resources
- Individual Support (Aged Care, Disability Care, Home Care) Learning Resources
- Individual Support and Community Services Learning Resources
- Leadership and Management Learning Resources
- Learner Guides
- Project Management Learning Resources
- TESOL Learning Resources
- Training and Assessment Learning Resources
- Work Health and Safety Learning Resources
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Kits
- Training Package
- Vocational Placement Kits
- VET and Trainer Professional Development & Training
- 360 Degrees of Validation Mastery Webinar Series
- Brain Friendly Trainer and Teacher Mastery Program
- Brain Friendly Training
- Critical Aspects of an RTO Audit Webinar Series
- Fast-Tracked Annual Declaration and Audit Mastery Program