(Pre-Order) SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods
Enquire now to download fully compliant and ready-to-use learning/assessment resources for the SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods for your own Registered Training Organisation (RTO). All premium resources are designed by our partner resource developers to enable your RTO to train learners.
This training resources package may include:
- Learner Resource – provide tons of information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment.
- Trainer Manual – includes answers to the learning activities included in the Learner Resource document
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative assessment tasks which may include short answers, case studies, projects, and practical observations.
- PowerPoint – with important learning information to support classroom and webinar delivery.
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – includes access to policies and procedures, templates, forms, and more to help students complete the course, and better equip students with workplace skills and knowledge.
- Mapping Tool – a comprehensive document of unit requirements that are mapped to assessment tasks (contained in the back of the assessor assessment file).
- (Optional Addon) e-Learning Resources – engaging e-learning version of the Learner Resources provided in a HTML5/SCORM compliant format and easily integrates into popular LMS platforms.
SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods RTO Training Resources
Get a complete SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods training resources kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this popular unit of competency separately, or as part of a high-value vocational qualification!
Our trusted resource publisher will provide your RTO with SITHCCC032 materials designed to help your students develop desirable skills and knowledge in the commercial cookery and catering sector, to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities. Once your students complete this unit of competency, they will have the skills and knowledge required to safely produce bulk amounts of cook-chill and cook-freeze foods. It requires the ability to select, prepare and portion bulk ingredients and to use equipment and a range of cookery methods to cook, chill, freeze and store food.
Your SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods may include:
- Learning resources for your students to study,
- Workbooks for your students to complete and submit for assessment,
- Assessor guides with instructions and assessment benchmarks for your assessors, and
- Mapping documentation so you can quickly and easily demonstrate where each element and performance criteria is assessed in these training resources.
Your RTO will also receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
SITHCCC032 RTO Training Materials
This VET resources package includes training materials for a single unit of competency, SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods. Using these RTO materials, you can deliver this UOC as an individual unit, as part of a skill set, or as a core or elective unit in a qualification. This unit of competency is also included as part of some qualification packages sold by our resource publisher, so check our other training materials for sale if you need a full set of learning resources to deliver your course.
For more information about the SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the SITHCCC032 training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained VET training resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides with learning content for your students. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site which includes additional “workplace” resources to help you deliver and assess this qualification easily, and offer training to more students. These resources may include materials like policies and procedures, templates, forms, case studies, simulated client files, meeting minutes and more.
In most cases, this means your RTO will have the option to provide a fully simulated assessment pathway. This opens up opportunities for you to deliver vocational training to domestic students without a job, and international students who are not in Australia or don’t have the right to work in Australia. It also speeds up training delivery for your students with a job, as they can access the materials they need 24/7 and keep studying without having to stop and wait to retrieve documents from their workplace.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods is written and maintained by our trusted resource publisher. Licensing and support for this unit of competency will be provided by our resource publisher.
Enquire now and get this premium SITHCCC032 Produce cook-chill and cook-freeze foods for your RTO today!