Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) Learning and Assessment Tools Bundle
Enquire Now to Get Latest Pricing!
Get a complete Assessment Tools and Learner Guide package for the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) from 360RTO Solutions!
This Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) learning resources bundle comes complete with:
- Student Assessment Workbooks assessment tasks for your students to complete and submit for evaluation.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials – benchmark answers for your assessors to mark against, including evidence criteria used to judge the quality of the submission, so your trainers have clear rules for judgements of competence.
- Mapping Document – lets you map each assessment task against the unit of competency/training requirements
- Self-Study Guides – support your learners to develop foundational knowledge and understanding of unit requirements
- Class Activity Books – helps your students develop foundational knowledge and understanding of the unit requirements and supports trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar training
- PowerPoint Presentations – designed around individual delivery sessions, these include pictures, topic headings and key content notes for each topic
- Session Plans – essential for helping trainers deliver effective, engaging training delivery plans for webinars and in the classroom
Training and Assessment Resources for the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217)
Train, deliver, and assess the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) with this bundle package from 360RTO Solutions!
It includes high-quality RTO resources that will let you train and assess students in the competencies included in the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217). The resources were designed to comply with the Australian standard on RTO materials, with properly mapped assessment tools and easy to understand learner guides. The bundle is good for 13 units of competency.
Having mapped assessment tools for the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) allows your RTO to assess the competencies included in the qualification with the appropriate evidence gathering methods.
The learner guide meanwhile is written in easy to understand textbook format so that students from your RTO can better grasp the topic they are studying. Its quality contents match the assessment tools to help them understand and complete their assessments and eventually gain their qualification.
Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) Unit Structure
To help you build out the course for your RTO, you will be given flexibility in handling the units in the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) qualification. Resources in this package are written for each individual unit of competency. Choose from a range of elective units those that you want to go with the qualification’s core competency, so that your RTO will be able to deliver more specific training outcomes.
Unlimited Student License!
Pay only once and be able to deliver to and assess as many students as you want!
The Assessment Tools and Learner Guide bundle comes with Unlimited Student License, and with no additional per student charge.
You may give out reprinted copies of the Assessment Tools and Learner Guide to as many students as you want or have them uploaded in your RTO’s student portal, where students can download them on their own devices.
Simulated Virtual Workplace for Learners with No Access to a Workplace
Getting this bundle also gives you access to Simulated Business Resources. Students from your RTO can easily access it online for simulated workplace assessments that will help them complete their courses.
Through the Simulated Business Resources, students will be able to study their course, even if they don’t have actual workplaces, or if confidentiality concerns in their current workplaces prevent them from accessing the documents.
Each of your students will be given a unique code that they can use to access the Simulated Business Resources site. You can request more as your RTO’s student population grows and no ongoing fees will apply. The codes are good for 12 months from the first login.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217) training resource was written and is maintained by our trusted resource publisher, and sold under an agreement with 360RTO Solutions. Licensing and support for these materials will be provided by Cour resource publisher.
Questions about RTO Course Learning Materials?
Call 1300 657 511 now to speak with our Course Developer and RTO Consultant to get more details about Assessment Tools, Learners Guides, and other course materials for the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217).
Assessment Workbooks, Assessor Guides, Mapping Documents, Simulated Workplace Access, You will receive Learner Guides