SYDNEY | MELBOURNE | ADELAIDE | BRISBANE | PERTH | AUSTRALIA-WIDE
360RTO Solutions provides first class ready-to-use rto training resources and assessment tools for a wide variety of nationally accredited qualifications. Courses listed on our online shop are created by Australia’s leading resource developers for vocational education and training courses, and publishers we trust to deliver quality learning materials to help maximise an RTOs compliance.
RTO Learning Materials Bundled for Many Courses You Need
Learning Resources and Assessment Tools are bundled together to deliver all essential skills and knowledge to your learners. These include a complete set of Learner Guides for your students to use throughout their study and Assessment Tools and Guides to make assessment marking more efficient for your trainers.
For courses with vocational placement hours, a Vocational Placement Pack is provided to help organise placement. This pack contains forms, templates, and other documents to help your students complete their required hours and make it easier for your staff to make arrangements with their chosen facility.
|Click here to browse
RTO Training Resources!
Compliance Guarantee from Main Publishers
All RTO Training resources advertised on be 360RTO’s online store (no those source elsewhere) are backed by a compliance guarantee from these main publishers.
While no tools are perfect, training resources from these publishers have passed audits many time without non-compliance. These assessment tools are thoroughly mapped against each unit of competency and validated to ensure that all course requirements are addressed in the most appropriate method.
As such, a compliance guarantee is offered by publishers of these resources such that if particular regulator audits find non-compliances, the publishers will rectify genuine gaps at no charge. Limitations apply. For full details, ask 360RTO for more information about the compliance guarantee.
Simulated Workplace Environment to Open Courses to All Learners
An online simulated learning environment is provided to your learners for qualifications that require access to workplace scenarios and records. This means that you can now offer training regardless of your learners’ employment status.
These simulated workplaces are custom-made depending on the course industry and includes policies and procedures, staff records, case studies, and industry templates that assist in fulfilling course requirements.
Unlimited Use License to Train any Number of Students
You can make use of all training resurces and assessment tools no matter how many students and learners you have without incurring any extra costs.
|Click here to browse
RTO Training Resources!
RTO Training, Learning Materials, and Assessment Tools Available
Training resources and materials are currently available for the following nationally accredited courses and units of competencies. Click from a list of full qualification names below to enquire and receive a complete info pack and latest pricing.
Accounting Training Resources
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration FNS30317
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217
- Diploma of Accounting FNS50217
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting FNS40217
Building and Construction Training Resources
Business Training Resources
- Certificate I in Business BSB10115
- Certificate II in Business BSB20115
- Certificate III in Business BSB30115
- Certificate IV in Business BSB40215
- Diploma of Business BSB50215
- Advanced Diploma of Business BSB60215
- Certificate III in Business Administration BSB30415
- Certificate IV in Business Administration BSB40515
- Diploma of Business Administration BSB50415
- Certificate II in Customer Engagement BSB20215
- Certificate III in Customer Engagement BSB30215
- Certificate IV in Customer Engagement BSB40215
Other Business Training Resources
- Certificate IV in Human Resources BSB41015
- Certificate IV in New Small Business BSB42618
- Diploma of Human Resource Management BSB50615
- Diploma of Quality Auditing BSB51615
- Diploma of Marketing and Communication BSB52415
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Human Resources) BSB60915
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication BSB61315
Community Services Training Resources
Early Childhood Education and Care Training Resources
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care CHC30113
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015 (3 Stream Package)
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015 (Disability)
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015 (Home and Community)
- Certificate III in Individual Support CHC33015 (Ageing)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support CHC43015
Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015
- Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015